Why use a buyer’s agent?
Who are these mystical creatures? And how can they help you if you’re buying property?
Imagine having a property expert in your corner who understands what you’re looking for, does the legwork for you and protects you from paying too much for a property. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
This is what Successful Ways Buyer Agent’s do for home buyers every day.
People use our buyer’s agent services because we:
- Represent you at all times, acting on your behalf with Estate Agents and Vendors, allowing you to purchase property with total confidence and peace of mind.
- Save you money by protecting you from overpaying for property.
- Give you your weekends back by doing the legwork for you.
- Give you an edge over other buyers by giving you access to off-market properties (silent listings) and pre-listings.
- Help you select a home that suits your lifestyle – now and in the future.
- Even the playing field and protect you from making common mistakes or being deceived by the fine print.
Vendors have a Real Estate agent in their corner – why shouldn’t you have an expert looking out for you?
A buyer’s agent generally offers three types of services:
Once you have found the property you wish to purchase, your Buyer’s Agent will enter into negotiations with the Selling Agent or Vendor. We take away the stress of the unknown and aim to achieve the lowest price as well as securing the deal in your favour.
Attending an auction is scary for anyone who is not familiar with the process. Having your competition in the one room is an advantage to any person who can spot the real bidders from the hopefuls and have the skills necessary to win the deal should the property get passed in.
The full service
This service sees them search out properties meeting their client’s criteria and negotiate the purchase of the property ultimately chosen, whether by private sale or auction. They may look for one specific property, or an entire portfolio, depending on your needs.
How much does it cost?
Most Buyers’ Agents charge between 1.5% and 2.5% of the purchase price of the property meaning their remuneration is directly linked to the price you pay for the property.
For an obligation free consultation, contact us.
Join our newsletter
If you enjoyed what you read, please consider sharing. We'd like to know what to focus on in the future!
Share this article
Helpful Tips for Buying as the Sydney Property Market cools
While talk of a property bubble is up for debate, falling house prices could be the break first home buyers are looking for. Speaking to...Read More
What’s going on with the Sydney property market in 2017?
In case you’ve been living under a rock, 2016 was a hell of a year for the Australian property market. House prices soared in Sydney...Read More