How can we help you?

Maintenance request

Emergency Repairs (out of hours)

The tenant should contact the property manager regarding a repair. It is a good idea to put the request in writing as evidence of notification.

If they cannot be contacted, the tenant can arrange for a qualified person to carry out emergency repairs. (be aware of what is and emergency)

Emergency repairs are:

  • a burst water service or a serious water service leak
  • a blocked or broken toilet
  • a serious roof leak
  • a gas leak
  • a dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm, fire or impact damage
  • a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
  • a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
  • a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
  • a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.

All other repairs are considered routine repairs.

Paying for emergency repairs

If the tenant pays the repairer they need to give all receipts to the property manager/owner who must pay them back within 7 days.

Alternatively, the tenant may ask the property manager/owner to pay the repairer directly.


Emergency Numbers – Out of Hours Support

Stay Wired Electrical


[email protected]

Bells Locksmiths (if you lock yourself out it is your responsibility not the owners responsibly)

02 9357 2333

[email protected]

Knight Plumbing & Gas Services Pty. Ltd.
PO Box 147
Botany Post Shop, NSW 2019
Ph/Fx: 02 9529 3239
M: 0430 041 225

[email protected]

Cullum’s Maintenance – Michael and Joe

02 9906 2788
M: 0404 443 446
[email protected]


Submit a maintenance request

  • :
    Please indicate how our preferred tradespeople are to enter the property