Our Margaret Street offices host our independent legal team who provide an expert and competitive property conveyancing service for Successful Ways clients.
At Successful Ways you don’t deal with a conveyancer, but a property lawyer. Being a full service, our solicitor’s services compliment all areas of Successful Ways. Our solicitor also handles wills and estates which are an essential part of protecting your assets.
Our legal department can provide assistance with conveyancing and property law in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property
- Reviewing contracts if you are thinking of buying a property
- Detailed advice
- Contract negotiation
- Auction enquiries
Wills & Estate Planning
If you have property in your own name (including superannuation) you need a will to properly set out your wishes for distributing your estate upon your death. With solid experience in wills and estate planning, our legal team are fully qualified to give you the appropriate advice about your options. We always recommend keeping your will up-to-date as it makes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a very difficult time.
Talk to us about:
- Drafting & updating wills
- Applying for probateakes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a very difficult time.
- Setting up Testamentary Trusts to protect your assets
- Setting up Binding Financial Agreements
Expert legal advice you can trust.
Start a conversation today