Learn what you need to know before purchasing your first home.
1 Seat: $66.00
2 Seats: $110.00
3 Seats: $155.00
Tuesday 13th June, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday 28th June, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Wealth Creation for Gen X & Y
Did you know that 65% of Australians will end up relying on the Aged Pension? But it doesn’t have to be that way, because a small change now can mean a world of difference to your financial future.
During this entertaining 2-hour course, you’ll learn about personal investment strategies, the best way to set up a property portfolio, how to choose the right type of super fund for your situation, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF), tax minimisation strategies, and how to protect your wealth.
Founder and Director, Scott Durrant, is one of Australia’s leading financial educators and keynote speakers and will answer all your questions in a relaxed classroom environment.
Please note: There is no hard-sell. Instead, the course will equip you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to make smart financial decisions, and provides an understanding of where to go for help if you need it.
Wealth Creation – Course Outline
- The truth about your superannuation and why you should look into your current returns
- Understanding Industry funds vs Retail funds and which one works harder for you
- Superannuation contribution strategies
- The benefits of compound interest
- Understanding investment options inside your fund and how to set up a true diversified portfolio
- Using a self-managed super fund to invest in property
- The keys to successful investing – What you must get right to become financially independent
- What type of investments are best for your unique situation
- Personal investment strategies and how to make your money work harder for you
- The road map to success
Real Estate & Finance
- Purchasing your first property or using the equity in your home to invest in more property
- Understand the power of leverage and how to create “passive income” for life
- Different types of investment loans and how to identify the best loan for you
- The role of a Mortgage Broker and how they can help you grow your wealth
- Professional negotiation techniques to help you secure the deal in your favour
- How to create a real estate portfolio to set you up for retirement
- Personal protection strategies and how to beat the insurers at their own game
- Different types of cover – Group vs medically underwritten
- How to protect your family, lifestyle and assets via the use of trusts and insurances
- Impact of inflation (cost of living)
Interested in learning more?
Book a course now!
Large groups or employers, speak to us today.
Successful Ways Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 40 133 075 644) are authorised representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313.