Learn what you need to know before purchasing your first home.
1 Seat: $66.00
2 Seats: $110.00
3 Seats: $155.00
Wednesday 13th June, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Click the button below to see all upcoming course dates
Wealth Creation Course
Are you confident you’re heading in the right direction financially?
Do you feel confused by the complex finance jargon, and wish you knew more about taxes, how to invest, and what on earth to do with your super?
This two-hour Wealth Creation Course was designed to give you a better understanding of your finances and help you plan long-term wealth strategies.
During this entertaining Wealth Creation Course, you’ll learn:
- Property investment strategies
- How to make your money work harder for you
- The most effective way to use equity to build a property portfolio
- How to structure multiple home loans
- How to get the most out of your tax deductions
- The impact of inflation
- Choosing the best superannuation fund and how to get better returns
- House price trends and investing in properties that will make you money
- How to protect your wealth from rising and falling markets
- And much, much more
Book now to learn worthy, lifelong investment principles that can help you and future generations.
“The whole course was amazing, informative and very educational. Exactly what I was needing to know” — Amanda.V (February 2018)
“Loved it! I learned more tonight than trying to understand all the books I’ve bought. Thank you!” — Michelle. S (February 2018)
Please note: You won’t be ‘sold’ any solution, and you certainly don’t have to buy anything extra. Instead, the course will equip you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to make smart financial decisions, and provides an understanding of where to go for help if you need it.
Founder and Director, Scott Durrant, is one of Australia’s leading financial educators and has been studying this subject for more than 15 years. He will answer all your questions in a relaxed classroom environment.
Wealth Creation – Course Outline
- The truth about your superannuation and why you should look into your current returns
- Understanding Industry funds vs Retail funds and which one works harder for you
- Superannuation contribution strategies
- The benefits of compound interest
- Understanding investment options inside your fund and how to set up a true diversified portfolio
- Using a self-managed super fund to invest in property
- The keys to successful investing – What you must get right to become financially independent
- What type of investments are best for your unique situation
- Personal investment strategies and how to make your money work harder for you
- The road map to success
Real Estate & Finance
- Purchasing your first property or using the equity in your home to invest in more property
- Understand the power of leverage and how to create “passive income” for life
- Different types of investment loans and how to identify the best loan for you
- The role of a Mortgage Broker and how they can help you grow your wealth
- Professional negotiation techniques to help you secure the deal in your favour
- How to create a real estate portfolio to set you up for retirement
- Personal protection strategies and how to beat the insurers at their own game
- Different types of cover – Group vs medically underwritten
- How to protect your family, lifestyle and assets via the use of trusts and insurances
- Impact of inflation (cost of living)
Interested in learning more?
Book a course now!
Large groups or employers, speak to us today.
Successful Ways Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 40 133 075 644) are authorised representatives of Synchron, AFS Licence No. 243313.