First Home Buyers Course
We’ve been educating First Home Buyers since 2003. If you are thinking of buying your first home, why not attend Australia’s No.1 Course.
If you want to enter the property market and you don’t know where to start – don’t miss this opportunity!
Many first home buyers know they want to enter the market, but struggle when it comes to adequately preparing themselves. This course offers you the reassurance that will save you time down the road. By guaranteeing you the right knowledge, you can confidently focus on what is most important to you: finding the right home.
What you’ll learn:
✔️ A complete understanding of the entire buying process from beginning to end
✔️ How you can avoid costly first-time buyer mistakes based on real life examples
✔️ How to make the most of the first home owner grant and stamp duty concessions
We guarantee you’ll feel educated, giving you total confidence when it comes to buying your first home.
Get the advice you wish you’d have known sooner, book your seat today!
Gain valuable knowledge that will help you make the right decisions and become fully aware of the common pitfalls and traps involved in the buying and negotiation process.
Led by Scott Durrant, his straightforward, no nonsense approach will guide you, step by step, through the process of buying your first home.
Come along for an informative and engaging few hours to receive proven methods and advice from an industry expert.
The Successful Ways’ First Home Buyers Course is available in Brisbane and Sydney.
What you’ll learn during the First Home Buyers Course:
- The entire buying process and how to get started (first time home buyer help)
- How you apply and qualify for the first time home owner grant
- How to make the most of the new stamp duty benefits
- How the Government’s First Time Home Super Saver Scheme works
- The best way to structure your home loan
- How to buy your first home with a small deposit
- How to negotiate with real estate agents
- How to exchange contracts in NSW & QLD
- How to avoid common and costly mistakes
- Real life examples from an industry professional
- Guarantor loans and much, much more!
- Check out the detailed outline of the course further down the page.
Second Time Home Buyer?
If you think education is just for first-timers, think again. Real estate markets change, and so do home buying environments. It is worth considering taking a course each time you’re making a home purchase, especially if it has been a significant number of years between purchases.
The property market has considerably changed in recent years, opening new opportunities for home buyers. This course can keep you up to date on what you’ll need to know this time around.
Get the information you need to confidently purchase property in Brisbane or Sydney
First Home Buyer – Full Course (Workshop) Outline
Understanding the first home owners grant and other benefits
- How to apply and qualify for the first time home owner grant
- How to maximise current stamp duty concessions and benefits available for first home buyers in NSW and QLD
- How the Government’s First Home Super Saver Scheme works to save a deposit through your superannuation fund
The home buying process
- Different buying processes: private treaty, auction and buying off the plan
- Understand the home loan and conveyancing process
- Understand the role of a Mortgage Broker, Buyer’s Agent and Solicitor and the major part they play in the buying process
- How to exchange contracts in NSW and QLD (Five-Day cooling off period and 66W Certificate)
- ‘Gazumping’ and how to avoid this happening to you
Financing your first home
- What are commonly the best home loans for first home buyers
- Guarantor loans and how to buy without a deposit (this home buying seminar reveals all the best tips)
- How much deposit you need to buy a house
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) and how this may affect your loan application
- Different home loan packages available (help for 1st time home buyers)
- How to pay off your home loan faster
- How the right financing can help you secure a deal (special mortgage programs for first time buyers)
- The total costs and fees involved in the home buying process including hidden extras
- Submitting offers and where to start
- Professional negotiation techniques to purchase Real Estate below market price
- Real life examples of deals gone good and bad
- Best questions to ask real estate agents to get the answers you need (and how to get the agent on your side)
- The current market situation and future direction
- How to buy a property that actually makes you money
- How to protect yourself against rising interest rates and falling markets
- What gives value to Real Estate for both units and houses
- What a Valuer looks for when assessing property
- Real life situations and how to avoid common pitfalls in the real estate market
Founder and Director, Scott Durrant, is one of Australia’s leading financial educators and keynote speakers and has been advising first time home buyers since 2003.